1. It is provided by NPACI(the National Partnership for Advanced Computational Infrastructure at the San Diego Supercomputer Center).
2. It is is designed to increase the effectiveness of users of NPACI's HPC resources.
3. The NPACI Scientific Computing department provides the NPACI HotPage which accesses user documentation, news, training, and consulting information, as well as active features such as operational status of compute resources, current MOTDs, and automated batch script generation.
4. It provides active features such as:
Comparing with Gateway computing portal
1. The HotPage has well-defined document systems linked into high performance computers and high-speed file archival systems.
2. The HotPage has an important capability for providing job status information to the user.
This page is created and maintained by Choonhan Youn